Integrating your ActiveCampaign account with your Influence campaign can be done in 2 minutes.
Just follow these simple steps:
Step 1. Generating your ActiveCampaign Webhook:
- Inside your Influence dashboard, open the Campaign you want to connect with AC, & click on Create button as marked below,
2. Scroll down to copy the Webhook url as shown below,
Step 2. Inside ActiveCampaign dashboard:
(as shown in below image)
- Go to Settings page
- Click on Developer section
- Click on Manage Webhooks link
Step 3. Click on Add to install a new Webhook
Step 4. Fill out the form as shown below:
- List field - Select All List or any Individual List
- Name field - Put any name you can relate to.
- URL field - Paste your Webhook URL here.
- Type selector - Select Contact Added.
- Initialize From selector - Select all the checkboxes.
Click on Add button once you are done with the above.
Step 5. Success! See the newly created Webhook.
Now, any new contact addition will automatically be sent to your Influence campaign.
Still getting stuck or facing any issues? Ping our support anytime.