Here are the steps for generating custom Webhook URLs for your campaigns.
- Your Webhook URLs are specific to a particular campaign only.
- Your Webhook URLs can be used in any number of applications for sending data to your campaign.
Steps-1: Inside a Campaign
a) Go to Capture Leads step:
- Click on the Webhooks button.
- Then click on the Create button on the Custom card.
- Scroll down below to the Webhook List & copy the Custom webhook as marked below,
Data to the Webhook should be sent in a standardized JSON format. JSON body structure & required fields are;
email: ' ',
productName: ' ',
productId: ' ',
productImg: ' ',
firstname: ' ',
lastname: ' '
You are all set now !!
Use that 'Custom Webhook Endpoint' wherever you need it.