Aweber is a versatile email marketing software used by thousands of online businesses. Integrating Aweber with Influence is a no-brainer & can be done in minutes.
Follow these simple steps to get it done!
Step 1 - Inside Influence Dashboard
- Go to your campaign's Capture Leads step & then click on Apps tab.
- Click on Aweber card, a section opens up as shown below,
- Click on Add New button,
- You will be redirected to Aweber account authentication window.
- Insert your credentials & then click on Allow access button,
- You will be redirected to an Influence page, copy the "authentication code" from the Page URL (as marked below),
- Paste the Authentication Code in the field below and then click on Add button,
- A new record will be created as shown below.
- Now select the Aweber List from the dropdown which you want to connect & then click on Add button,
- Your Aweber list will get connected & a record will be created as shown below,
You can also see the newly created Integration inside your Aweber account as well.