It will take you just a few minutes to install, we have 2 methods to sync your Wordpress website with Influence.
Method-1: Traditional way of Pixel Installation
Step 1: Install Insert header and footer plugin.
Since the pixel needs to be pasted in the header area of WordPress, for that you need to download the plugin.
Go to your WordPress account, on the left section click on the plugins area and then click on add new.
you'll see an insert header and footer plugin. You can even download the plugin by it by clicking here.
Once you are done and installed with it, you need to activate the plugin.
Once you are done with it, then you need to go to the settings area of the click on the header and footer plugin option.
you'll land up on a place like this, and you need to enter your Influence pixel in this empty header area and then press save to load it up.
Step 2: Paste your pixel:
To add your Influence pixel you need to read this help document and copy the steps written here.
And then verify whether it working or not properly.
Method-2: Installing Influence Plugin from Wordpress Marketplace
Step 1: Inside your Wordpress Admin Panel - Go to Add New Plugin page, Search for Useinfluence plugin, & Click on Install Now button as shown below
Step 2: Go to Installed Plugins page and activate the plugin.
Step 3: During activation you will see the below screen, Insert your Unique Tracking ID & API key to finish the installation.
You can get Tracking ID & API key from your Influence dashboard,
The underlined part of the above image is the Tracking ID.
Now you are all set & done! Go back to your Influence dashboard & start making a New Campaign.
If you're using WordPress method there are few things that may cause problem in getting the pixel to be verified.
Usually WordPress is slow to verify the pixel because of the platform's nature.
Some of the common thing that you can do to make it work.
- If you've installed Influence plugin and are making things work with that, then try to delete it and install the method 1 (mentioned above), and then install the pixel with it. (if you have both the methods it may not work, only on method needs to be there)
- Install a super cache plugin, and activate it. (Keep the plugin count close to 12 plugins, a lot of times multiple plugins also conflict with the functioning of our plugin as well)
- Refresh the browser, and open it in 3-4 windows and then refresh all of them, you'd be able to see the pixel turn green & if the campaign is being made, you'll see the popups as well.
- If you're using Elementor For WordPress: it would take you a little more longer than usual.
- If you're connecting your WordPress through Google Tag Manager: it would also take a little longer than usual.
- While pasting the Pixel in Word Press please ensure that the Pixel is not pasted within the Theme Header. Please ensure that the Pixel is pasted only in the Header and Footer Plug-In as demonstrated above in Step 1 and Step 2.